Delicious LinkedIn Facebook Twitter RSS Feed

Channing Tatum Shares How He Gets Romantic for Jenna Dewan

Channing Tatum has with haste become a Hollywood hunk, and through his latest flick The Vow through Rachel McAdams, his sex appeal is respecting to hit the stratosphere.

Not likewise quick, ladies. Channing has been fortunately married for almost three years to wife Jenna Dewan, and the operator shared with PEOPLE how he keeps the story going from year to year.

“I look to caring for somebody as a creative outlet.”

“I like drawing minute faces and writing little stories and hiding them in places.”

“I’m a adapted to practice joker. My favorite one is putting undivided under the toilet seat,” he before-mentioned with a laugh. “She ever wakes up before I do, thus I enjoy the surprise of ‘Haha! I got you!’ ”

“I slip on’t think it’s that unsympathetic to be thoughtful,” said Tatum, “especially at the time you do care about the character.”

And crowd let out a resounding, ‘Awwwwwww….”

Source

Tags: Channing Tatum jenna dewan, Channing Tatum rachel mcadams, Channing Tatum the vow

Tags: May Andersen upskirt Lake Bell maxim Victoria Beckham fashion Roxanne Pallett nude Imogen Thomas upskirt Morena Baccarin thong Courtney Stodden exposed

0 comments:

Post a Comment